Latest Ascension News
- Ascension Appoints Tamburri
- Ascension Announces Executive Appointments
- Ascension Appoints Del Grande
Assess Your NeedsAscension tailors every insurance solution to your specific needs. For a complete needs assessment, contact us at email@example.com.
Ascension Insurance, Inc.
USE OF THE ASCENSION WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE ASCENSION WEBSITE.
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions and your use of those Services is subject to those conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional posted conditions will control.
Unless you have greater rights in a separate written and signed agreement with us, we have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services or the website;
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move or remove any content that is available on our website; and/or Establish general practices and limits concerning our website.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for taking any of these actions.
You may not interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of Ascension’s website in any way.
You understand and agree that our Services may include communications, such as announcements and administrative messages from us, from our subsidiaries or other affiliates or from businesses with which we have commercial relationships (Other Businesses) and that these communications are considered part of our Services. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
Content on our Website
Our website includes a combination of content that we create, that our subsidiaries or other affiliates create and that Other Businesses create. All materials published on our website, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, derivative works and animation, are proprietary and the intellectual property of Ascension, our affiliates or the Other Businesses. Such materials are protected by both these Terms and contractual and intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret laws. You may not, without our prior written consent, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our website in whole or in part, other than as necessary for your own personal non-commercial use.
Our website contains content that we create, as well as content provided by third parties. This content may include, among other things, company information and service and product information or reviews. There may be some inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors in the content and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, completeness or quality of the content on our website or that located in any third party URLs that may be posted on our web site. See “Disclaimer of Warranties,” below.
Content in the Ascension website that is used or referenced in any print or electronic media must be done in accordance with generally accepted standards, and must provide for proper attribution to Ascension.
Trademarks and Logos
Without Ascension’s prior written consent, the use of the trademarks, service marks and logos of Ascension and its affiliates is prohibited. Ascension and the other respective owners and licensees of any trademarks, service marks and logos included in this website retain and reserve all their rights related thereto. We will strictly exercise and enforce our rights to them to the fullest extent of the law.
The Ascension website may contain software or other information that is confidential and proprietary to Ascension and/or protected by the trade secret laws of the individual states of the United States. As part of Ascension’s efforts to maintain the secrecy of such information, you are prohibited from decompiling, reverse engineering and/or disassembling any portion or the whole of the Ascension website.
Links to and from Other Websites
The Ascension website may contain links to other websites, including websites not owned by or under the direct control of Ascension and other websites may contain links to the Ascension website (websites to or from which Ascension is linked are linked websites). Ascension does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the functionality of the links to or from, content or applications provided by or through, or privacy policies or other agreements included in, any linked websites. Ascension does not license to you any content or application provided by or through a linked website and your use of content or application(s) provided by or through any linked website is governed solely by your agreement, if any, with the owner and/or provider of the linked website. You use linked websites and links to and from any third party website at your sole risk. Ascension is not responsible for any incorrect data, errors in computation, improper transmission of data, or a security breach resulting from your use of a linked website or a link to or from a linked website. Ascension provides links to you solely as a convenience.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ASCENSION MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (1) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE ASCENSION WEBSITE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (2) THE ASCENSION WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE WEBSITE IS OPERATED, ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (3) INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE OR UP-TO-DATE.
Your Representations and Warranties
- You are of a proper age to enter into your agreement with these Terms.
- You enter into this agreement with these Terms with a sound mind and not under duress or emotional distress.
- You will at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations with respect to your use of the Ascension website, the Services and with respect to any products and services related to such website.
- You will not use the Ascension website to infringe, misappropriate or violate any rights of Ascension, its subsidiaries or other affiliates, and/or any third party, including, without limitation, any customer or supplier of Ascension or any person or entity associated with or visiting the Ascension website.
- Any information that you provide to Ascension through the website is true and accurate, and you shall modify such information as necessary or appropriate to maintain the accuracy of the information.
- You will comply at all times with these Terms, including, without limitation, any modifications to the Terms and/or any agreements to which there is or may in the future be a link and/or a reference herein.