Latest Ascension News
- Ascension Appoints Tamburri
- Ascension Announces Executive Appointments
- Ascension Appoints Del Grande
Assess Your NeedsAscension tailors every insurance solution to your specific needs. For a complete needs assessment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Local Market Leaders Nationwide.
Our Strategy: Buy and Build
Our acquisition strategy at Ascension Insurance, Inc. is national in scope and built upon a combination of recognized regional property and casualty, risk management and employee benefits agencies and local agencies with specialized operations that can benefit from being part of a national firm. Our strategy enables us to expand our national market presence while capitalizing on and building local market leaders with strong customer relationships.
Ascension is not a franchise operation. Firms that join Ascension often desire to liquidate a majority of their ownership interest in their existing operation while retaining equity ownership in Ascension, and have the opportunity to grow their businesses while preserving their corporate identity, relationships and day-to-day decision-making.
Why Join Ascension?
Whether you are interested in expanding your business or considering succession options, Ascension Insurance, Inc. offers unique benefits
to property and casualty, employee benefits and risk management agencies. Our strategy is designed to accelerate insurance agency growth by increasing the quality and breadth of products and promoting the cross-selling of products and services. In addition, our business model offers professional, management and strategic operational enhancements to encourage efficiencies and drive organic growth.
Unlike more bureaucratic organizations, Ascension is a dynamic and entrepreneurial company, committed to building upon the local relationships, ideas and culture that have already made your business successful.
At Ascension, you can expect:
- Autonomous, day-to-day decision-making
- The preservation of your firm’s identity and culture
- Competitive compensation levels
- Private equity partners with high-level insurance expertise
- Access to national resources
- New products and expansion opportunities
- Management support and training for producers
- Additional marketing support and market intelligence
- Access to national carrier relationships